Wednesday, June 10, 2009

For Me!!


Hola!! I'm so proud that I've done with this 'petite' handbag. Actually it's for me!! Shhhh... I am really embarrassed with my previous so-called handbag (my hubby always tells me that my handbag is just like a ' mobile dustbin'). Yep!! actually I like to put everything inside it (the receipts, bills, car + house + office keys and so on so forth). He wanted to buy for me the new one but I told him I wanted to make it myself. Taraa...so this is the outcome!! I enjoyed doing it and I love it sooooooo much although it is not a 'branded' one and I am very proud of my 'achievement'. Ha...ha..ha.. Was it really an achievement???!!!

2 comments:

  1. kak ila! ni beg yang dln all people quilt
    tu kan?
    hehehe.. tika pun nak buat juge.. tapi mase nye enggak ada..huhu..sadis!
    cantik colour combination :-)

    btw, "the community" dlm comment tu tika tu pe maksudnye? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice bag, nice striking color too ! a'ahh.. i saw this bag kat mag quilt & more..

    ReplyDelete