Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Horeyyy!!

Horeyy!! I've received all these buttons yesterday morning. Been sent to hubby's office for convenience. Hey, they are all cute!! Guess where did I got this from?? Of course at buttonplanet. Thanks buttonplanet. I really love it!!!


Take a look!! Aren't they cute?? Wait for my upcoming project. I'll do something on these buttons!!


Gorgeous!! I was afraid of these seashore to be taken away therefore I grab them all!! Ha..ha..ha.. And frustrated of Retro Novelty taken away. hu..hu..hu..


And this is as a compliment from buttonplanet. Thank u so much!! I never thought of having this. Thanks again...


Finally, this is my project. I finished it off about within 2 hours yesterday (too many 'disturbances'). Thanks God, finally I managed to finish it. The materials are 'left-overs' from my previous project.

1 comment:

  1. i love button;-)

    Come and Visit Our Blog:-)
    http://fafafo-craft-design.blogspot.com/
    EnJoy Ur BLog waLkinG!!!!

    Regards
    FaFaFo.Craft.and Design

    ReplyDelete