Monday, October 5, 2009

Again but......


"Owhh.. I've seen that ocean creatures before. Where could it be???" said the Pinky Beary to herself.

Myself replied "Yes, Miss Pinky Beary. You have seen it. Please scroll down your cursor to the previous entry to satisfy yourself. he..he..he..".

Myself again, "Actually that pencil case was for myself. Have a pity on me.. frankly i don't have a proper pencil case since I enrolled myself in UiTM (Kuantan Campus) for my BLS programme. hu..hu..hu.. It has been my 2nd year but I'm yet to have any!! All this while i've been using the pencil case which 'donated' by the Bank Rakyat (u know when ur kids put some savings with the bank, they normally gives u something as a compliment). Therefore I decided to make one for myself (sedut hingus banyak2-sedey nih). Again using the same fabrics as before but with different pattern. Whoa....."

Miss Pinky Beary said "wokeh..wokeh..please calm down yourself. Don't be so sad. U must be grateful on what u have at all times. No matter what, I think U did a great job (ni ayat letak bakul angkat sendiri ke??)".

Me,,,,,"did I? Thank You soo much Miss Pinky Beary. Muah..muah..(macam mdm muah muah lah pulok).



Miss Pinky Beary " hemmmm.. i really like the colours combination. could u please make one for myself?"

Me...."he..he..he..Insyaallah"


Wokeh guys, let us play hide n seek with miss pinky beary!!! Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment